Thursday, June 21, 2012

Now Playing: Silent Hill Homecoming

For the last couple of weeks I've had the craving for a horror game to play on the PS3. I didn't own any horror games so I went out to see what I could find used and I came back with Silent Hill Homecoming. I've only played through the first level and I've been slowly progressing through the second. My first impressions are that it's overall a pretty good game. I like the creepy atmosphere so far, but it's my first time playing a game in the series and I found it a little hard to find direction in the game sometimes. It's been annoying at some points because there's a considerable bit of puzzle solving involved and the levels have been a maze so far. I think the graphics are cool so far, the enemies are creative and scary and it's also nice to have silence and sound effects in the background instead of the constant drone of music.

No comments:

Post a Comment