Sunday, January 22, 2012

Mortal Kombat Trilogy On PS3

The other day I did a blog post about the missing fatalities in the moves menu for Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe (PS3). I was annoyed that the fatalities and heroic brutalities are missing in the game for no apparent reason. Well I have good news for MK lovers on the PS3. I downloaded the Mortal Kombat Trilogy the other day which is available through the Playstation Store. The arcade versions of Mortal Kombat I, II, and III are all included in the trilogy. The good news is that if you like these classic arcade titles you can purchase them for very little and best of all, the fatalities are included in the moves menu. I know some people out there already play these on MAME emulators but I would strongly suggest anyone with a PS3 buy the trilogy if only for convenience. I have to say it's really handy having all the moves right there in the menu and I feel like I can finally start getting to know these characters in depth. The other great thing about the MK trilogy on PS3 is that you have the option to play online with leader boards and rankings so you can practice all those classic moves on others. 

So if the fatalities for the MK arcade trilogy are easily accessible in the moves menu then that begs the question, why weren't they included in the MK vs DC Universe game? It doesn't make sense! 


2 comments:

  1. How bad that mk trilogy game hasn't been included instead of umk3... wish it was available on the psn...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did u buy the game for ps3?

    ReplyDelete