Sunday, January 22, 2012

Favorite Song From Fallout New Vegas

There are many things that go into making a great video game and one element that shouldn't be ignored is the music. Anyone who watches Angry Video Game Nerd videos will eventually hear one of his rants about an old school game that goes cheap on the music with annoying results. So, since video game music will likely never be as bad as in the old days, it's good to be thankful for some of the great tracks that our out there in some of our favorite games today. I was playing Fallout Vegas earlier and I have to say I really enjoy the selection of the music from the game. While it's all really good, my favorite track would have to be Johnny Guitar. There's just something really dark and mysterious about the piece that I really enjoy and it fits the mood of the game so well. It's a great tune sung by Peggy Lee. Click here to listen to Johnny Guitar on YouTube.


No comments:

Post a Comment