Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Is it too late to play Oblivion?

I just found out that someone found this blog with the question is it too late to play Oblivion? I say hell no! If you've never played the game before and especially if you haven't played Skyrim yet then why not play Oblivion? I'm actually still in the process of playing the game myself with a Dark Elf character that's a bit of a hybrid of a thief, assassin and mage. 

On a similar note I'm also playing Fallout 3 for the first time. I already played Fallout Vegas a lot a while back and beat the game. Recently I had a craving for playing the game again and I thought "why play Vegas again when I haven't played Fallout 3?", so I went out and picked up a copy of Fallout 3 and I've been enjoying it, in the end it's a new Fallout experience for you. Oblivion is a great game, if you feel like giving it a shot I suggest you pick it up enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment