Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Freddy Krueger Mortal Kombat

As I mentioned in my last post, I've finally gotten my hands on Mortal Kombat for PS3 and I've been blown away by how amazing it is. Earlier this weekend I was checking out the DLC characters for MK and I was really excited about Freddy Krueger. I remember watching Nightmare On Elm Street as a kid and Freddy was one of the most charismatic slasher bad guys around. Having him in a game is pretty awesome and that's one of the cool thing about the new MK, the ability to play characters outside of the MK universe like Kratos. I've never played God Of War but it seems like a great game that has a lot of fans so I'm sure GOW fans are just as thrilled about Kratos as I am about Freddy.


 It was definitely cool being able to play the nightmare king himself and Freddy proved this weekend that he can fight right up there with the big boys of MK universe. If you're a fan of Mortal Kombat and the Nightmare On Elm Street movies then you'll get a kick out of laying down Freddy's nightmares on your opponents.

No comments:

Post a Comment