Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Madden 13 Wish List

I was thinking about the different sports titles coming out from EA for 2013. I'm looking forward to seeing the improvements in all of them and I generally love EA sports titles but like many other people I've been dissapointed by the Madden franchise. Is it really that bad? Yes, it is, but I'm also a big Madden fan and have been since I was a kid. The reason for the huge dissappointment is the superstar mode. Some people like controlling the whole team in franchise mode or playing as the GM. I'm a superstar mode kind of guy. Whenever I play almost any sports game the first thing I want to check out and enjoy is the career mode; I want the full experience of the professional athlete and this is where Madden goes wrong. I think they had it right back in the PS2 and XBox days when your superstar had a house, a map of his city and many different aspects you were able to customize. These days, superstar mode gets boring quick and if a career mode is boring I stop playing that game. Like I said, I'm a superstar mode kind of guy.

I'd like to go on a rant about this but I found a YouTube video that says exactly what I'm trying to say. I agree 100% with everything the guy in this video is saying. So, here's our message to the EA sports Madden team, we hope you're listening.

The main points of the video are:

1.GO BACK TO PS2/XBOX DAYS
2.POSITION BATTLE
3.GET lDEAS FROM NCAA FOOTBALL
4.GAINING SKILL POINTS
5.CAMERA ANGLE
6.DRAFT DAY
7.ENDORSEMENTS
8.INTERVIEWS


Do you agree or disagree? Leave your comments below and help get the message across to the EA Sports Madden team.

No comments:

Post a Comment