Thursday, May 17, 2012

Now Playing: Mortal Kombat

Oh yeah baby! I finally picked up MK for the PS3 last night and I've really been enjoying slamming computer opponents into the ground and seeing all the different fatalities. I might do a real review of the game later but for now my first impression is a solid two thumbs up! I was worried that Mortal Kombat would kind of suck because MK vs DC Universe kind of sucks but I was pleasantly surprised. One of the biggest things that sticks out about the game and the best surprise so far is that the fatalities aren't ridiculously impossible like they seemed to me in MK vs DC. 

I haven't gotten a chance to really explore all the characters, their moves, or all the different modes available in the game but I expect to be pleasantly surprised. How awesome is it to have Freddy Krueger available for download? I grew up watching Nightmare On Elm Street and I still enjoy watching the movies every now and then. They were a lot scarier back when I was a kid. Now they're actually kind of funny. That Freddy sure does have a sense of humor! I can't wait to download him and actually, I think that's what I'm going to go do right now, download Freddy so I can put him in my game...

No comments:

Post a Comment